We have one change to what we collect in the library Recycling Centre. We no longer collect bread bags/clear polythene bags as many supermarkets take them along with plastic carrier bags.
They have been replaced by printer ink cartridges.
Also, this is where your donations go:
- Medicine Blister Packs - sent to Tetracycle via Superdrug
- Crisp Packets - sent to Great Ayton Library (please flatten each crisp packet to aid collation).
- Pens - sent to Egglescliffe School
- Stamps - sent to Teesside Hospice
- Ink Cartridges - sent to Great Northern Air Ambulance